When you have something good, it is hard to keep it to yourself. Like eating at the most delicious restaurant you have ever tasted, you want to share your experience with your friends and get them to go there too. That is how our clients feel about RPM Select. They receive unsurpassed, first-class service from our experienced and professional team and they feel the urge to share it with friends and neighbors. Best of all, they can earn Referral Rewards which is a credit towards our management services by referring friends and family to Roseville property management team, Select, that results in a management contract. Sound too good to be true? It’s not.
Unlike coupons at the grocery store that say “Limit 4”, our Referral Rewards Program has no limit on how many times you can earn a credit towards your management fees. So spread the news far and wide, as often as you would like. It is a win-win situation. You get free money and your friends who sign a contract with us, experience the highest quality of management services offered in the industry.
A Higher Standard
You can feel confident telling your fellow property investors about Select. Here’s why:
- Shorter Lease Times: Our streamlined system proves that we have a faster than average leasing time when compared to our competitors. We spend thousands of dollars every month aggressively advertising vacant properties to minimize vacancy days. We know that each day your property sits vacant, it is money out of your pocket. Our goal is to put as much money in your bank account, as possible.
- Full-Service: Clients can expect a full-service Roseville property management leasing process. We provide advice in maintenance and improvements to get your home rent-ready, conduct a detailed and analyzed report on market rents, provide professional property showings, lease signings, and more.
- Tenant Screening: We uphold the highest standards of tenant qualifications by running criminal, credit, and background checks on all applicants over the age of 18. We also verify employment and rental history to ensure our properties are occupied with tenants who will pay rent on time and care for the property as if it were their own.
- Maintenance: We meticulously care for our rental properties by responding to maintenance requests promptly and conducting biannual property inspections to cut down on maintenance costs and guarantee lease compliance.
- Legal Protection: We protect our clients from costly mistakes. We comply with all legal requirements, document everything, and follow all housing laws. We are polite and professional in our interactions with our clients and tenants.
- 24/7 Maintenance: We make ourselves available seven days a week, at all hours of the day or night to assist tenants in maintenance requests and emergencies. Clients of our Roseville property management team can expect cost-effective and reliable maintenance. Our long-standing relationships with preferred vendors result in discounted equipment and services. We only high licensed and insured vendors to protect our clients.
- Online Owner Portal: At Select, we keep up with the times. Our online reporting features allow clients to keep tabs on their property from afar. Our web-based system shows information about property activity including vacancies, showings, applications, maintenance, financials, and property inspection reports. Tenants alike can pay rent online and request maintenance. Online rent collections allow property owners to get their money faster.
- Rent Collections: Our monthly rent collection system offers incentives to tenants for paying rent on time. We are thorough and diligent in our rent collections and take action when necessary. We communicate clearly with tenants so they know how to pay rent, when the rent is due each month, and the correct amount. This way, there is no excuse for failure to pay rent.
- Eviction Protection: Roseville property management teams know that even with careful placement, evictions are still possible. Our experienced professionals are educated in all federal, state and local laws. If rent is not paid on time, we act quickly to initiate proper legal filings to minimize eviction costs and re-rent the property to a qualified tenant. We also offer an Eviction Protection Program. For a small monthly fee, property owners can minimize the cost of an eviction.
How to Refer a Friend to Roseville Property Management Experts, Select
Call or email the referral information to our office. It is that easy. We will reach out to your referral and if it results in a management contract, we will apply a credit to your account. You save money, make your friends happy, and do it all over again as many times as you want. Let us help property owners avoid costly mistakes, limit inefficiencies, maximize cash flow, and protect them from costly maintenance. Your friends will be elated that you shared your positive Select experience with them. Call us today.