Do you want to receive a better return on your rental property in 2018? At Real Property Management SAC-METRO, we are committed to helping you increase your bottom line. We understand the rental industry and know how to safeguard your property. As an investor, there are several things you can do to increase your profits and decrease your daily stress as a landlord.
What to Improve in 2018
In Sacramento, property management is an important component of operating a profitable rental and keeping your tenants content. Unhappy tenants tend to lead to expensive problems. A good rule of thumb is to be the landlord you would want if you were a tenant. This can be accomplished in several ways:
- Proactive Maintenance – Respond to maintenance requests promptly. This will not only create happier tenants but will save you money in the long run. Maintenance left undone leads to larger repairs down the road.
- Clear Expectations – Make sure your tenants understand the rules. Tenants should know what to expect from you as a landlord and also understand the expectations you have of them as renters. This will make for clear communication and fewer misunderstandings.
- Regular Inspections – Knowing the condition of your rental home is crucial. This way you can catch maintenance repairs before they grow out of hand. Plus, conducting inspections allows you to keep an eye on how the tenants are treating your property.
- Legal Pitfalls – Another reason for regular property inspections is to check your property for potential regulatory issues. Legal pitfalls hurt your cash flow. Keep your home up-to-date, and you will see positive results.
- Curb Appeal – If you want to attract qualified tenants, your property needs to look the part. Maintain the yard and hire pest control services. A well-kept home is a simple way to stabilize your bottom line.
As Your Sacramento Property Management Company
At Real Property Management SAC-METRO, we want to see you be successful. With more than 30 years experience, we are a reliable and trustworthy choice for Sacramento property management. We can help you achieve your financial goals in 2018. From marketing and tenant screening to fixing and inspecting, we do it all. There is nothing we can’t handle. Put our experienced team to work for you. Call today and see how a dependable property management can make you profitable.