Deciding on a property management company can be a daunting task. Did you do enough research? What if there are hidden costs? What if I don’t get along with the property manager? Will their goals be the same as mine? There are many unknowns when choosing a property management Sacramento, CA, company, but RPM Select has put together this list of the right questions to ask, so you don’t second-guess your decision.
- Is the company dedicated exclusively to property management?
- How long have they been managing residential rentals, and how many properties?
- What training/certifications has the company received?
- Who do I contact with questions and how quickly will I get a response?
- How do I know what is happening with my rental property?
- How long, on average, does it take to fill a vacancy?
- What additional fees will be charged in addition to the management fee?
- How will maintenance costs be kept down?
- How will the company avoid collection problems and evictions?
- How are compliance issues and legal protection handled for clients?
Which Property Management Sacramento, CA, Company Has the Right Answers?
Getting the right answers to these questions can provide you with peace of mind while your management team takes charge. Select property management company has the right answers to these questions.
- We are dedicated exclusively to managing rental properties for investors. Your success in owning a rental property is our only priority. Just like managing a mutual fund or investment in the stock market, we want your financial dreams to come true as we manage your real estate portfolio.
- Select has specialized in the management industry for over 30 years.
- Our experienced team knows the industry and stays current and in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. This includes all Fair Housing Laws, Equal Opportunity Laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, and many more.
- We provide a 24/7 hotline as well as an online owner portal for investors to contact our team about any questions, comments or concerns they have about their property. We encourage open communication both ways. Communication leads to success.
- Property investors can collaborate with our experience team on asking rent prices, see when rent payments are deposited into their accounts, see disbursements made, review status of an application, and discuss needed maintenance. They can call our 24/7 hotline or reach us through email.
- Our vacancy times are proven to be shorter than the average Auburn property management company. We have a proven process that allows us to quickly fill your vacancy with qualified tenants to reduce your risk of an eviction. We know that everyday your home sits vacant, it’s money out of your pocket. That’s why we understand time is of the essence. Upon a resident moving out, we immediately inspect the vacant property, make notes and schedule appropriate vendors and maintenance technicians, attractively market the property and schedule showings, and conduct our rigorous tenant screening process to get your home occupied as quickly as possible.
- Clients choose Select because we are transparent with our fees. To receive a quote for our services to manage your rental property, please call us today.
- Select keeps maintenance costs down by conducting regular property inspections. We catch the problems when they are still small to prevent big hits to your financial statements. As a client, you will receive preferred pricing from all of our vendors to save you money when your property does have a maintenance problem.
- Property management Sacramento, CA, tenant screening processes are not all created equal. Select requires that all tenants 18 years and older fill out and sign an application to rent and submit sufficient income proof. Our professional team then verifies employment and rental history, conducts credit, criminal, and background checks, and thoroughly explains the lease agreement to reduce your risk of collection problems or eviction.
- Compliance issues and legal problems are handled professionally and legally at Select with the help of our experience team and legal professionals. If an eviction occurs, we seek counsel from our legal team to ensure the process is handled correctly with notices and paperwork. We train our team to observe non-compliance with lease agreements which include pets, occupancy guidelines, non-compliance with pest control treatments, failure to pay rent, and much more. Protecting your investment is our priority.
Why Investors Choose Select
When you partner with a professional Auburn property management company, like Select, rentals are a great financial investment. Let Select handle the details of your investment for you, so you can invest in real estate stress-free. We’ll help you avoid late night and holiday maintenance calls, costly fines, unnecessary vacancies, unexpected emergencies, and dealing with evictions or late rent payments. Call the top property management Sacramento, CA, company today!